Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some pros and cons on the quitting of the smoking for you Kimmie

Pros of not smoking
1) Not smelling like smoke
2) Not having to listen to certain people say - your car smells like my Grandma's car
3) Looking at people who are smoking with my eyes of judgment as if to say - yeah - you are weak and cannot control your destiny.
4) Not having to change the channel on my t.v. ever goddamn time by that Dr. Whatserface on the Today show blahdy blahs about the fucking consequences of smoking.
5) Not looking like this picture

Cons of not smoking
1) Not smoking
2) Having to be all straight edge and shit about it
3) Not getting to smoke
4) Dealing with the fucking traffic and not having an outlet to vent my frustrations therefore requiring me to tone down the road-rage which is a huge pain in the anus.
5) A Rusty Nail and a cigarette after a long day of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment