Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Kim from the Real Housewives of Hotlanta - thanks for making me quit the smoking


Oh Kim,

You can take full credit for my smoke quitting. It is because of you that I can no longer tolerate it. Why you ask? I think this little pic sums it up don't you?

While I have wanted to quit for so long, I have never really had something to fuel my willpower until I saw you on the tv smoking in your stinky carpeted bedroom, or in the car with all the windows rolled up, I don't know if this is going to stick - but every time (other than the couple of times I have smoked in the past few weeks - hey - we all know that relapse puts the RE in recovery) I want to smoke I think of this photo and I can put my smoking thoughts aside.

So thank you - Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment